Thursday, September 5, 2024

I Have to Digress, Once AGAIN

So hard to believe it has been a month and a half since I last posted. So much has happened since then. It all started the day before Memorial Day, May 26th. My son's fiance` had a very dear aunt, who was like a mother to her, pass away. And left her as sole beneficiary. So here comes the whole family; Jess, my son, Savannah, his fiance`, Haylea, my granddaughter, and my two grandsons Jessie and Jesiah ... and I have been going nonstop since then.
Until today. Today I have the house to myself and a chance to focus on blogging.
I left on a bad note, griping about a rejection from Disability. Well now I want to put a good note on it. We are surviving financially at the moment, but more so, as a family. I see my family as a united front, a font of support and strength, my rock. We have been through wars together, my children and I, and now my grandchildren, and the spouses of my children. And our adversities have made us strong and powerfully united. So yes my family is my rock.
And I am considered a rock to others. However, sometimes even boulders crumble.

It wasn't that long ago that I was in the Age of Interest as far as sexuality and being attractive to other people goes. Well okay my stock kept rising from the age of 10 and up, perhaps. I always looked older than I was in my prepubescent days, and in my 40s I looked younger than I was. So there it is ... for 30 years I was in the Age of Interest. I may have even still appeared there in my early 50s. But I don't feel there right now.I feel past the age of interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment